Subject: [alpine-devel] lxc-1.0.0 release candidates

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:45:40 +0100

Hi,

Since I know many people are using LXC I'd like to give a heads-up that
I have pushed lxc-1.0.0_rc4 to edge/main.

I think we will have to fix the init.d script to support lxc-autostart
and the stop/halt signal will likely need to be configured for alpine
containers. (we should probably set the haltsignal in alpine template)

Please let me know if something else broke and I'll fix it asap.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Nicolas Schmerber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:01:23 +0100

Hi all,

Maybe it would be naice to have the 1.0 stable version that has been 
released the 20th February 2014
Maybe a few hours after this mail ? :D

Regards,

Nicolas

---

---

From: Carlo Landmeter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:10:52 +0100

> Maybe a few hours after this mail ? :D

Done!