Subject: [alpine-devel] Alpine Linux 2.7.5 released

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:46:36 +0100

The Alpine Linux project is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of version 2.7.5 of its Alpine Linux operating system.

This is a bugfix release which is based on the 3.10.33 kernel which
contains various security fixes.

The full lists of changes can be found in the git log[1] and bug
tracker[2].

Shortlog
--------

Bartłomiej Piotrowski (2):
      main/p11-kit: upgrade to 0.20.2
      main/alpine-mirrors: add mirror.bpiotrowski.pl

Eivind Uggedal (1):
      main/ca-certificates: split manpage into -doc subpackage

Kaarle Ritvanen (1):
      main/awall: upgrade to 0.3.5

Leonardo Arena (12):
      main/linux-virt-grsec: upgrade to 3.10.28
      main/freeradius: upgrade to 2.2.3
      main/freeradius: add sqlite support
      main/freeradius: use default user/group radius
      main/freeradius: remove mysql configuration directives from default config
      main/freeradius: make sure krb5 is not enabled. Enable parrallel building
      main/freeradius: fix initd checkpath
      main/zabbix: security upgrade to 2.0.11 (CVE-2014-1685, CVE-2014-1682, CVE
      main/freeradius: security fix (CVE-2014-2015). Fixes #2718
      main/kamailio: make sure /var/run/kamailio exists before starting up
      main/kamailio: fix checksum
      main/awall: upgrade to 1.0.0

Natanael Copa (65):
      main/linux-grsec: upgrade to 3.10.30
      main/dahdi-linux-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.30-r0
      main/flashcache-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.30-r0
      main/open-vm-tools-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.30-r0
      main/xtables-addons-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.30-r0
      main/ipt-netflow-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.30-r0
      main/spl-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.30-r0
      main/virtualbox-additions-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.30-r0
      main/zfs-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.30-r0
      main/wanpipe-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.30-r0
      main/python: security fix for CVE-2014-1912
      main/linux-grsec: upgrade to 3.10.32
      main/dahdi-linux-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r0
      main/flashcache-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r0
      main/open-vm-tools-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r0
      main/xtables-addons-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r0
      main/ipt-netflow-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r0
      main/spl-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r0
      main/virtualbox-additions-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r0
      main/zfs-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r0
      main/wanpipe-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r0
      main/libpng: security upgrade to 1.6.9 (CVE-2013-6954)
      main/file: security upgrade to 5.17 (CVE-2014-1943)
      main/pidgin: security upgrade to 2.10.9 (various CVEs)
      main/dbus: create use as system user
      main/ca-certificates: exclude autogenerated ca-certificates.crt from overl
      main/attr: make sure installed files are owned by root
      main/coreutils: rebuild with fixed fakeroot
      main/shorewall: rebuild with fixed fakeroot
      main/shorewall6: rebuild with fixed fakeroot to fix file ownership
      main/gnutls: security upgrade to 3.2.12 (CVE-2014-0092,CVE-2014-1959)
      main/gnutls: upgrade to 3.2.12.1
      main/postgresql: security upgrade to 9.3.3
      main/linux-grsec: cherry-pick opennhrp related kernel fix
      main/dahdi-linux-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r1
      main/flashcache-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r1
      main/open-vm-tools-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r1
      main/xtables-addons-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r1
      testing/ipt-netflow-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r1
      testing/spl-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r1
      testing/virtualbox-additions-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r1
      testing/zfs-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.32-r1
      main/docbook-xsl: add assembly, epub, epub3, xhtml-1_1 and xhtml5
      main/docbook-xsl: make sure VERSION is installed
      main/alpine-mirrors: switch to yaml format
      main/alpine-mirrors: fix typo
      main/lxc: fix /dev/shm in alpine template
      main/python: upgrade to 2.7.6
      main/ruby: rebuild with fixed coreutils
      main/xfsprogs: make sure installed files are owned by root
      main/ffmpeg: upgrade to 2.1.4
      main/libreswan: upgrade to 3.8 and moved from testing
      main/phpmyadmin: security fix for CVE-2014-1879
      main/subversion: security upgrade to 1.8.8 (CVE-2013-4505,CVE-2013-4558,CV
      main/linux-grsec: upgrade to 3.10.33
      main/dahdi-linux-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.33-r0
      main/flashcache-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.33-r0
      main/open-vm-tools-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.33-r0
      main/xtables-addons-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.33-r0
      testing/ipt-netflow-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.33-r0
      testing/spl-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.33-r0
      testing/virtualbox-additions-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.33-r0
      testing/zfs-grsec: rebuild against kernel 3.10.33-r0
      main/libc0.9.32: backport posix_spawn fix
      ==== release 2.7.5 ====

Timo Teräs (6):
      main/alpine-keys: add musl build signing keys
      main/alpine-keys: fix checksums
      main/asterisk: upgrade to 11.8.0
      main/fakeroot: build with acl support
      main/fakeroot: hide unharmful dlsym errors
      main/ipsec-tools: upgrade to 0.8.2

[1] http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/log/?h=v2.7.5
[2] http://bugs.alpinelinux.org/versions/77

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---