Subject: [alpine-devel] Switching to musl on Monday, April 7

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:57:35 +0200

Hi,

I think we are ready for switching our edge builders to musl libc.

It is probably a bad idea to do that on a Friday, so we will wait til
Monday morning.

So now on Monday we will disable our uclibc edge build servers and make
our musl build servers upload the packages to main/edge.

This means that people who are mixing stable repositories with edge
will get problems, so if you, please find some other solution (like
asking for backporting the things you need from edge).

If you have a good reason why we should not do this on Monday, please
let us know.

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 17:39:36 +0200

The switch to musl got postponed due to an issue with getifaddrs(3)
that breaks dhcpcd.

We have to fix that first.

-nc

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:57:35 +0200

---