Subject: [alpine-devel] [PATCH] testing/lua-event: new aport

From: Johannes Matheis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 18:30:01 +0000

https://github.com/harningt/luaevent
Lua binding for libevent

Patch available from:
https://github.com/jomat/aports/commit/814b26503d01cbdbbde9ca3f7d3eefb81584bb15.patch

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 08:59:05 +0100

On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 18:30:01 +0000

> Help:         [email-masked]

Applied. Thanks!

Do you know if they support lua 5.2 too?

btw, this will cause problems:

> source="${url}/archive/v${pkgver}.tar.gz"

The source package will be "v0.4.3.tar.gz". What will happen if we do
that with all packages and at some point 2 different packages from
github happens to have same version number?

answer: the source tarball file name will collide because all packages
share the download cache dir.

We need to avoid that so the proper thing to do is save it with a more
unique name:

source="$pkgname-$pkgver.tar.gz::${url}/archive/v${pkgver}.tar.gz"

I fixed it and added support for Lua 5.2.

Thanks!

-nc

---