Subject: [alpine-devel] Alpine 3.1.0 rc4 is out

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 16:49:16 +0100

Hi,

I have tagged v3.1.0 rc4.

This will be the last release candidate unless somehing critical shows
up.

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Timo Teras <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 19:29:38 +0200

On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 16:49:16 +0100

> This will be the last release candidate unless somehing critical shows

Seems our arm builder failed to autocreate the Raspberry Pi build. Or
more like, images were built, but not uploaded.

I did upload them manually so we can give a test spin:
http://nl.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.1/releases/armhf/

It seem's alpine-iso's mklatest.sh tries to look for .iso files and
fails. I already fixed the architecture detection from uname to abuild
-A.

/Timo

---