Subject: [alpine-devel] user repositories on git.alpinelinux.org moved

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:41:01 +0200

I have now moved the user repos to be managed by gitolite. If you try
git pull or push from your repo you will get an error. You need to
change the fetch and push url's for your repo.

You can see current remote url with:

 $ git remote -v
 origin	ssh://git.alpinelinux.org/home/USER/cgit/REPO (fetch)
 origin	ssh://git.alpinelinux.org/home/USER/cgit/REPO (push)

The USER is your username and REPO is the name of the repo.

To update to new location:

 $ git remote set-url origin [email-masked]:user/USER/REPO

After this you can verify it:

 $ git remote -v
 origin	ssh://git.alpinelinux.org/home/USER/cgit/REPO (fetch)
 origin	ssh://git.alpinelinux.org/home/USER/cgit/REPO (push)

Example, where USER is 'ncopa' and REPO is 'test':

 ncopa-desktop:~/Projects/test$ git remote -v
 origin	ssh://git.alpinelinux.org/home/ncopa/cgit/test (fetch)
 origin	ssh://git.alpinelinux.org/home/ncopa/cgit/test (push)
 ncopa-desktop:~/Projects/test$ git remote set-url origin [email-masked]:user/ncopa/test
 ncopa-desktop:~/Projects/test$ git remote -v
 origin	[email-masked]:user/ncopa/test (fetch)
 origin	[email-masked]:user/ncopa/test (push)

After this youshould be able to push/pull again.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---