Subject: [alpine-devel] git repositories migrated to gitolite

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 16:46:47 +0200

Hi,

aports and all other git repositories are now migrated to gitolite.

For you who have git push access, this is how you update the aports
repo:

 git remote set-url origin [email-masked]:aports

After that you should be able to git push as normal.

Please note that you can no longer use ssh password, but are required
to use ssh key.

If you need add more keys then please scp the key to
dev.alpinelinux.org and let me know so I can import the key to gitolite.

example key files are:

 [email-masked]
 [email-masked]

Please let me know if anything broke.

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---