Subject: [alpine-devel] [PATCH] testing/prayer: Fix include, so it builds against tidyhtml-5.1.25

From: Jan Pobrislo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 09:37:32 +0100

---
 testing/prayer/APKBUILD              |  4 ++++
 testing/prayer/htmltidy_buffio.patch | 11 +++++++++++
 2 files changed, 15 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 testing/prayer/htmltidy_buffio.patch

diff --git a/testing/prayer/APKBUILD b/testing/prayer/APKBUILD
index d6e120f..8f5817b 100644
--- a/testing/prayer/APKBUILD
+++ b/testing/prayer/APKBUILD
@@ -16,6 +16,7 @@
source="ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/prayer/prayer-$pkgver.tar.gz
disable_ssl3.patch makefile_install_config.patch
         no_db_version_check.patch
+        htmltidy_buffio.patch
         sighandling.patch
         unbrand_accountd.patch
         unbrand_cam_template.patch"
@@ -46,6 +47,7 @@ md5sums="e5c632e9abd517ee91f1f1cf5fb0eaf3
prayer-1.3.5.tar.gz 479044ae50f58166ff3b101e9b0ca77e  disable_ssl3.patch
 e5cfaee5abb3f92b5ad8b19cb31c4d10  makefile_install_config.patch
 7e241e9bd923ccd5deea254684f7023d  no_db_version_check.patch
+fc6a790db7636821b028f6549d646396  htmltidy_buffio.patch
 4be579fda05ae887b1bbcd5c66145e68  sighandling.patch
 12117d22dfaaf74d68da235b31dec2fc  unbrand_accountd.patch
 807ab15f361fe567047585da7451fac5  unbrand_cam_template.patch"
@@ -54,6 +56,7 @@
a8b483bcb9d951e992fa0679651758a48d0cb0c1b3e79e6b4168b0b8096fa25b
buildfix.patch
1b8bfb1a560434444992c3cfc050e59384f4737eb834aa2fe89e5f55ccc716e2
disable_ssl3.patch
1b6baad865cfee27438ebf6a5e73a1d77dff611f02fcccb12da9ce5542f91b5c
makefile_install_config.patch
af65ba073614068bf3d7136d0193bcf870a9963c66a0adad163c4775573ae875
no_db_version_check.patch
+d85c44c92fe40243998a528f2480d6148a21105460d95a4293c05f43c9350b4f
htmltidy_buffio.patch
8a951fad98cffe4a12e52d6afc708b3e7e6b0f5ac2d4d4c8cb6d2a21bc770075
sighandling.patch
22541d2f5c07660952b27f8389a2ff6240fddb28e09e2e3d93c7646154438180
unbrand_accountd.patch
ed12c3cd3d6fff26823531b660edeee8b0fc8455f8fc9cffdccb76435bd55820
unbrand_cam_template.patch" @@ -62,6 +65,7 @@
ac7fc9e26871fd2e11e4e80bb0b6464f1262aa0b7298d043b5663da77c16b97174ac96214b238343
ebb7710d9368aabeb8107f0cb16c399fb599345ff90fe3b8ae13a86949dd449ef13d7324048b9774183636c1581d1aa507053577608f9eff606b0d328e7ccf52
disable_ssl3.patch
ce90bbf21d5b5b7eaad69d885012506dcee2386dd522899e1f4b9f7ad7906b050249faf329d7cf4e228735694fc201bef112fd7e2bdb4e19ad9cac3909fb73d1
makefile_install_config.patch
a968e6cc3ce3c255918a0a520f7c81b0efaafcfd4fd548905167b11c69ce3b633524771af8fcb8866090e35fa1578db3158054bd8d06fd7d86e05e98d46c1e0a
no_db_version_check.patch
+3fe26d17e7fa7e767c95120e583873d8f05a915ad683dfdc66dadd1a736da975eda31ac6eb803f6f53061bbeb654d6f170172e21446a79e08230a19f8cd197ea
htmltidy_buffio.patch
679cbdf560909005cc485317a2c35f4fe5c94eacb938996d58632a030d1a0f456e40ec883ded2a31879b20c9246fede2ead44c740768d1ab936c3a231c7ad8b2
sighandling.patch
60c56f67e4b29b43973506f77837432d8e2449ea38ceb86b6b430c92af7023257740625bb3bedfe6bfa16d16c9dea73c523a98329e9415f5fc725861cc4de629
unbrand_accountd.patch
cb230d3b1e64915a6843d72222a11d4d6aea1b5e27f6ba99870cb9011c41abcacbc30c183c19c706f26360001dbd38d3ea274393ddbb8d6d6bbf2661cf1f2568
unbrand_cam_template.patch" diff --git
a/testing/prayer/htmltidy_buffio.patch
b/testing/prayer/htmltidy_buffio.patch new file mode 100644 index
0000000..770f02e --- /dev/null +++
b/testing/prayer/htmltidy_buffio.patch @@ -0,0 +1,11 @@ +---
a/session/html_secure_tidy.c ++++ b/session/html_secure_tidy.c +@@
-12,7 +12,7 @@
+ #include <tidy.h>
+ #endif
+ 
+-#include <buffio.h>
++#include <tidybuffio.h>
+ 
+ /*
======================================================================
*/
+ 
-- 
2.7.3

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---