Subject: [alpine-devel] nginx-lua initscript change

From: Timo Teras <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:44:21 +0300

commit cc9cbeb32504957cf0e2054a00cd5dbd3c6a19c6
Author: Bryan Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jun 3 20:34:09 2015 -0500

    main/nginx-lua: upgrade to 1.8.0 and unify modules with main/nginx

This commit removed:
-CONFFILE=${CONFFILE:-/etc/nginx/${SVCNAME}.conf}
-PIDFILE=${PIDFILE:-/var/run/${SVCNAME}.pid}

and the way it is used. But I had some nginx instances using this so
that conf.d file force to use well known config distributed from custom
package / rsync:d dirs.

Could some similar mechanism be added back to nginx? Preferable
something that is compatible with this so that CONFFILE is taken into
account if it exists.

Thanks,
Timo

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---