Subject: [alpine-devel] new alpinelinux mirror in Brazil

From: "Carlos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 11:02:53 -0300

Hello alpine devs,

Your users requested us to set up a mirror of alpinelinux here. It's done,
available at

http://alpinelinux.c3sl.ufpr.br
ftp://alpinelinux.c3sl.ufpr.br/alpinelinux
rsync://alpinelinux.c3sl.ufpr.br/alpinelinux

We're one of the largest free software mirrors and strive to do an excellent
service. Feel free to send us users from anywhere.

Please include us in your list of mirrors and any software that accesses them.

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 13:47:36 +0200

I added it to the mirrors list.

Thank you!

On Thu, 19 May 2016 11:02:53 -0300

---

---

From: "Carlos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 15:17:23 -0300

> I added it to the mirrors list.

We still don't appear at
http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt

Please check.

---

---

From: Leo Unglaub <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 18:20:14 +0200

Hey,

> http://rsync.alpinelinux.org/alpine/MIRRORS.txt

i can take some time to get added to that list. You have to prove first 
that your mirror is a long lasting and stable mirror. Only then you will 
be added to the list.

Greetings
Leo

---