Subject: [alpine-devel] abuild 3.0.0_rc1

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:44:01 +0100

Hi,

I have tagged abuild 3.0.0_rc1

One noteworthy change is that we now use `set -c` by default. This
means that we no longer need the `|| return 1` after each line. I
think we should not start remove the `|| return 1` from the APKBUILDs
til after 3.6-stable is branched. This is to make it easier to backport
patches for the stable branches.

It also means that some APKBUILDs which ignore errors may break. We will
have to fix those as we go.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Shiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:44:10 +0100

Don’t you mean set -e? :)
Good addition otherwise — looking forward to the removal of all those return statements,
and no more silent/unseen failures.

- Shiz

> On 20 Mar 2017, at 13:44, Natanael Copa <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
>

---

From: Jakub Jirutka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:54:12 +0100

Hi,

please do not forget about this regression: http://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/7008 in abuild HEAD.

Jakub

> On 20. Mar 2017, at 14:44, Shiz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

---