Subject: [alpine-devel] builders for 3.6 is up

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:18:28 +0200

Hi,

The builders for the 3.6 release is up. This means that we are in a
feature freeze now.

It would be good if we can focus on fixing the things for the 3.6
release and not add new features (unless we have good reason to include
them in 3.6)

We need to go over the bug tracker and decide which things we can fix
and set target to 3.7 for things that needs to wait.

We need to fix all the broken packages that currently don't build.

Please wait with adding new things to testing repository unless there
is a specific plan to include it in the 3.6 release.

Please help with getting the release out!

Thank you!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---