Subject: [alpine-devel] Alpine Linux 3.7.0 Release Candidate 2 is out

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 23:31:40 +0100

Hi!

Thank you for everyone testing and sending feedback on the rc1.

I have now pushed rc2 which should have a 4.9.65 kernel and a working
fsck with the EFI install.

I had some issues with Xen install in qemu. It would be nice if someone
could help me test installing xen on real hardware.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: "x9p" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 10:48:18 -0200

Server: XenServer 7.2.0 @ bare metal

ISO: alpine-xen-3.7.0_rc2-x86_64.iso

install fails with "No space left on device"

https://s17.postimg.org/76uh3cmun/xen1.png
https://s17.postimg.org/3zzxjrkf3/xen2.png
https://s17.postimg.org/oww5ohvbj/xen3.png

ISO: alpine-virt-3.7.0_rc2-x86_64.iso

install works, runs fine

cheers.

x9p

---