Subject: Help needed - CI does not pass

From: xrs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 08:51:51 +0200

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of creating a merge request. While using the CI I
got the follow error. I'm stucked, I have no idea why this happens,
because on my x86_64 test machine this does not happen. Any idea would
be appreciated.

libtool: install: /usr/bin/install
-c .libs/gnunet-service-fs /builds/xrs/aports/testing/gnunet/pkg/gnunet/usr/lib/gnunet/libexec/gnunet-service-fs /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/9.2.0/../../../../x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/bin/ld:
cannot find -lgnunetfs 
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install
-c .libs/libgnunetfs.so.2.1.1T /builds/xrs/aports/testing/gnunet/pkg/gnunet/usr/lib/libgnunetfs.so.2.1.1
libtool:   error: error: relink 'libgnunet_plugin_block_fs.la' with the
above command before installing it 
make[3]: *** [Makefile:1744:
install-pluginLTLIBRARIES] Error 1 
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished
jobs.... libtool: install:
(cd /builds/xrs/aports/testing/gnunet/pkg/gnunet/usr/lib && { ln -s -f
libgnunetfs.so.2.1.1 libgnunetfs.so.2 || { rm -f libgnunetfs.so.2 && ln
-s libgnunetfs.so.2.1.1 libgnunetfs.so.2; }; }) libtool: install:
(cd /builds/xrs/aports/testing/gnunet/pkg/gnunet/usr/lib && { ln -s -f
libgnunetfs.so.2.1.1 libgnunetfs.so || { rm -f libgnunetfs.so && ln -s
libgnunetfs.so.2.1.1 libgnunetfs.so; }; }) libtool:
install: /usr/bin/install
-c .libs/libgnunetfs.lai /builds/xrs/aports/testing/gnunet/pkg/gnunet/usr/lib/libgnunetfs.la
libtool: warning: remember to run 'libtool --finish /usr/lib'

Here is the full log:
https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/xrs/aports/pipelines/1558

Kind regards,
xrs