Subject: Future Inactivity Heads-Up

From: Leo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 06:27:18 +0100

I'll be traveling from today (2019-12-17) until Christmas'
Eve (2019-12-24), And won't be taking my notebook with me.

If you want to update/change any of my packages feel free to do, just
ping or wait for another maintainer.

If you need my opinion on a MR you did contact me on my maintainer
email. NOTE: I'll be using the GMail mobile app so obligatory HTML
email.

I'll also be occasionally active on #alpine-devel on freenode.

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 07:49:30 +0100

Hi!

Thanks for letting us know and have a good, well deserved vacation!

-nc

> 17. des. 2019 kl. 06:27 skrev Leo <[email-masked]>:
>

---

From: Kevin Daudt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 06:33:07 +0100

> I'll also be occasionally active on #alpine-devel on freenode.

Enjoy your vacation!