~alpine/devel

Fw: Maintainership of Alpine rng-tools package

<224844486.450872.1610204493242@mail.yahoo.com>
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Dermot Bradley <dermot_bradley@yahoo.com>
To: scrumpyjack@st.ilet.to <scrumpyjack@st.ilet.to>
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021, 2:59:35 PM GMT
Subject: Maintainership of Alpine rng-tools package

[resent as plain txt and with corrected recipient email address - maintainer address in APKBUILD looks wrong]

Hello

You are listed as the current maintainer of the Alpine rng-tools package. However from looking at git the last change you have made to rng-tools appears to have been on 18/08/2016 - various other people have made occasional updates to the package since then.

Yesterday I submitted a MR to update rng-tools to the latest version as well as addressing some other issues.

I would like to take over maintainership of this package and keep it updated in a regular fashion. Please let me know if you are willing for this to happen.

Thanks in advance
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)