Subject: [alpine-devel] 1.9.0 + sata support

From: Harry Lachanas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 00:00:38 +0200

Hi all,

Just downloaded and tested boot process of 1.9.0 alpha3  sata support

Boots ok
on:
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 3200/3210 Chipset DRAM Controller 
(rev 01)
00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 3200/3210 Chipset Host-Primary PCI 
Express Bridge (rev 01)
00:06.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 3210 Chipset Host-Secondary PCI 
Express Bridge (rev 01)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express 
Port 1 (rev 02)
00:1c.2 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express 
Port 3 (rev 02)
00:1c.3 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express 
Port 4 (rev 02)
00:1c.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express 
Port 5 (rev 02)
00:1c.5 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express 
Port 6 (rev 02)
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI 
Controller #1 (rev 02)
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI 
Controller #2 (rev 02)
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI 
Controller #3 (rev 02)
00:1d.3 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI 
Controller #6 (rev 02)
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB2 EHCI 
Controller #1 (rev 02)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge (rev 92)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801IR (ICH9R) LPC Interface 
Controller (rev 02)
00:1f.2 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801IR/IO/IH (ICH9R/DO/DH) 4 
port SATA IDE Controller (rev 02)
00:1f.5 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) 2 port 
SATA IDE Controller (rev 02)
01:02.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc ES1000 (rev 02)
01:04.0 System peripheral: Compaq Computer Corporation Integrated Lights 
Out Controller (rev 03)
01:04.2 System peripheral: Compaq Computer Corporation Integrated Lights 
Out  Processor (rev 03)
01:04.4 USB Controller: Hewlett-Packard Company Proliant iLO2 virtual 
USB controller
01:04.6 IPMI SMIC interface: Hewlett-Packard Company Proliant iLO2 
virtual UART
02:00.0 PCI bridge: Broadcom EPB PCI-Express to PCI-X Bridge (rev b5)
03:04.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5715 
Gigabit Ethernet (rev a3)

Cheers
Harry.

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---