Subject: [alpine-devel] wiki.alpinelinux.org updated

From: Nathan Angelacos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:15:04 -0400

The alpinelinux wiki was updated:

what		old		new
Alpine		1.7.??		1.9.0 bleeding edge
Postresql	8.2		8.3.5
Mediawiki	1.11.0		1.14.0

This upgrade also affects svn.alpinelinux, dl-2.alpinelinux.org and 
lists.alpinelinux.org

As far as we know everything is working right now, but more work needs 
to be done to verify and optimize the upgrade.

Thanks to all who helped compile the many packages required to get this 
working.

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:53:03 +0100

> Thanks to all who helped compile the many packages required to get this 

Great!

Thanks alot!

-nc

---

---

From: Carlo Landmeter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:46:37 +0100

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 6:15 AM, Nathan Angelacos <[email-masked]> wrote:
> As far as we know everything is working right now, but more work needs to be
> done to verify and optimize the upgrade.
>
>

I just tried it and I must say, its 10x faster. Not on first load but
afterwords it's 10x better.

Great work!

carlo

---

---

From: Nathan Angelacos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:53:03 -0400

> afterwords it's 10x better.

The FcK editor is not enabled yet.  I don't know if that was part of the 
problem.  Will still look into what to enable or not.

---