Subject: [alpine-devel] nptl pushed to edge today

From: Nathan Angelacos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:23:09 -0700

Just in case you missed it,  the developers have been working very hard 
the last few days to get the uclibc + nptl working, and today the build 
server compiled over 1500 packages, and pushed them to edge.

So there you have it.   That means Alpine Linux is  possibly the very 
first complete Linux Distro to support uclibc+nptl for x86.

Congratulations to the team!

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 08:43:42 +0200

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 12:23 AM, Nathan Angelacos <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Just in case you missed it,  the developers have been working very hard the
> last few days to get the uclibc + nptl working, and today the build server
> compiled over 1500 packages, and pushed them to edge.
>
> So there you have it.   That means Alpine Linux is  possibly the very first
> complete Linux Distro to support uclibc+nptl for x86.
>

Congrats!

Thanks to everyone involved. It has been pretty intensive last 3 weeks
to get this thing in to git master and edge repository. I have
upgraded my xfce laptop and things seems to work. there might be some
minor bugs in cornercases that we havent discovered still. Otherwise,
I think uclibc is in better shape than it ever have been.

PS. linux-headers is currently broken in edge but will be fixed shortly.

-- 
Natanael Copa

---