Subject: [alpine-devel] report from the (nptl) edge

From: Nathan Angelacos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 20:21:54 -0700

apk update && apk upgrade && lbu commit && reboot

Running lib...0.9.32-git

I'm able to ssh in;
ntpd -s set the time...

and freeswitch says:

    _____              ______        _____ _____ ____ _   _
   |  ___| __ ___  ___/ ___\ \      / /_ _|_   _/ ___| | | |
   | |_ | '__/ _ \/ _ \___ \\ \ /\ / / | |  | || |   | |_| |
   |  _|| | |  __/  __/___) |\ V  V /  | |  | || |___|  _  |
   |_|  |_|  \___|\___|____/  \_/\_/  |___| |_| \____|_| |_|

************************************************************
* Anthony Minessale II, Michael Jerris, Brian West, Others *
* FreeSWITCH (http://www.freeswitch.org)                   *
* Paypal Donations Appreciated: [email-masked]      *
* Brought to you by ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/        *
************************************************************

2010-05-05 03:18:50.161443 [CONSOLE] switch_core.c:1578
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.6 (hacked-20100504T142641Z) Started.
Max Sessions[1000]
Session Rate[30]
SQL [Enabled]

I guess this is good.

:-)

Transcript of an upgrade from 1.10.1 to edge:

fs:/etc/apk# apk update
fetch http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/packages/main/APKINDEX.tar.gz
fetch 
http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/packages/testing/APKINDEX.tar.gz
main v1.9.0-1543-g6224fea 
[http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/packages/main]
testing v1.9.0-1543-g6224fea 
[http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/packages/testing]
fs:/etc/apk# apk upgrade
(1/19) Installing libc0.9.32 (0.9.32_alpha0_git100427-r1)
(2/19) Upgrading alpine-baselayout (2.0_rc1-r0 -> 2.0_rc1-r1)
(3/19) Upgrading busybox (1.16.1-r0 -> 1.16.1-r3)
Executing busybox-1.16.1-r3.post-upgrade
(4/19) Upgrading openrc (0.6.0-r0 -> 0.6.0-r1)
Executing openrc-0.6.0-r1.post-upgrade
(5/19) Upgrading libcrypto (0.9.8n-r0 -> 0.9.8n-r1)
(6/19) Upgrading zlib (1.2.3.7-r1 -> 1.2.5-r0)
(7/19) Upgrading apk-tools (2.0.2-r0 -> 2.0.2-r1)
(8/19) Upgrading busybox-initscripts (2.0-r10 -> 2.0-r12)
(9/19) Installing uclibc-utils (0.9.32_alpha0_git100427-r1)
(10/19) Upgrading alpine-base (2.0-r1 -> 2.0-r2)
(11/19) Upgrading openssh-client (5.3_p1-r0 -> 5.4_p1-r1)
(12/19) Upgrading openssh (5.3_p1-r0 -> 5.4_p1-r1)
(13/19) Upgrading libgcc (4.4.3-r0 -> 4.4.3-r1)
(14/19) Upgrading ncurses (5.7-r1 -> 5.7-r2)
(15/19) Upgrading readline (6.1.001-r0 -> 6.1.002-r1)
(16/19) Upgrading unixodbc (2.2.14-r0 -> 2.2.14-r2)
(17/19) Upgrading openssl (0.9.8n-r0 -> 0.9.8n-r1)
(18/19) Upgrading libstdc++ (4.4.3-r0 -> 4.4.3-r1)
(19/19) Upgrading freeswitch (1.0.4-r0 -> 1.0.6-r2)
Executing busybox-1.16.1-r3.trigger
OK: 21 packages, 135 dirs, 595 files

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---