Subject: [alpine-devel] BuildBot failure messages to come

From: Andrew Manison <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 02:56:58 -0500

I just want to alert everyone that there will be a slew of failure 
messages coming from the build bot, from the latest build run. If you 
are the maintainer of any of these packages, please take a look at the 
build errors and identify the fix. If it's a problem with the build 
environment, let me know and I will make corrections. If it's something 
package related, please push a fix.

I apologize in advance for the noise, but it's overdue for a third-party 
QA rebuild of all the packages.

Over the next few days I will be adding a section to the Wiki describing 
how to set up a build system, so that others can duplicate the 
environment and build all the packages.

Andrew Manison

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 09:38:29 +0100

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 02:56:58 -0500
Andrew Manison <[email-masked]> wrote:

> are the maintainer of any of these packages, please take a look at
> the build errors and identify the fix. If it's a problem with the
> build environment, let me know and I will make corrections. If it's
> something package related, please push a fix.
> 
> I apologize in advance for the noise, but it's overdue for a
> third-party QA rebuild of all the packages.
> 
> Over the next few days I will be adding a section to the Wiki
> describing how to set up a build system, so that others can duplicate
> the environment and build all the packages.
> 
> Andrew Manison

This was very needed. Binutils has become more strict recently so there
are lots of packages that needs fixing.

Good to get the exact list.

Thanks!

-nc

PS. I have been out of office this week but will try fix the majority
of the broken builds next week.

---