Subject: [alpine-devel] automated installation using answers file for setup-alpine

From: Christian Berendt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:19:28 +0100

Hello.

Even when using an answers file for setup-ansible I'm not able to fully
automate the installation of Ansible. setup-ansible still asks me some
questions. For example (in setup-disk) if it's okay to erase the
specified disk. I have not found a parameter to force setup-disk to
erase the specified disks.

Is that by design that it's not possible to fully automate setup-ansible
or can I simply introduce a new parameter to force setup-disk to erase
specified disks?

Christian.

-- 
Christian Berendt
Cloud Computing Solution Architect
Mail: [email-masked]

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---