Subject: Reminder that AlpineConf 2021 CFP closes at the end of the month

From: Ariadne Conill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 07:57:25 -0600 (MDT)

Hello,

If you were unaware, we are planning to have AlpineConf 2021, an online 
conference related to Alpine and its development on May 15th and 16th.

Proposals for content can be submitted at: 
https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/alpineconf-cfp

Anybody from the Alpine community (or related projects such as 
downstreams like postmarketOS) is welcome to submit a talk for the 
conference, even if they are not a developer, as long as the talk is 
related to Alpine.  So, for example, if you've built something cool with 
Alpine, we want to hear from you!

The first round of proposal selections will be on April 23, and we will 
have a second round of proposal selections on April 30 for late 
submissions.

We also need to put together a crew to help with the logistics of making 
this event happen, which primarily will deal with managing the video setup 
and moderating the chat aspects of the conference.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Ariadne

---

From: donoban <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 13:48:18 +0200

On 4/3/21 3:57 PM, Ariadne Conill wrote:
> this event happen, which primarily will deal with managing the video
> setup and moderating the chat aspects of the conference.
> 

Hi Ariadne, although I'm relative new here I would like to help.

I also have some "unused" hardware (well it's currently Folding@home)
with pretty good bandwidth (~90Mpbs upload) that could be useful for
some mirroring/backup hosting...

Let me know if I can do something :)