Subject: [alpine-devel] "Alpine" vs "AlpineLinux" vs "Alpine Linux"

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:55:34 +0100

Hi,

The question came up in #alpine-devel, freenode, due to some
inconcistent wikipages. Is it "Alpine", "AlpineLinux" or "Alpine
Linux"?

The answer is: Alpine Linux

Motivation:

Alpine - can be other things, from car audio to email client
AlpineLinux - TastesLikeSomeSlowAndHeavyHighLevelProgrammingLanguage.
Thats not something that we want people associate Alpine Linux with.
(for the record, i_find_underscores_easier_to_read)

So, its "Alpine Linux", not "AlpineLinux" or "Alpine"

I hope that clarify things.
Thanks!

-- 
Natanael Copa

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---