Subject: [alpine-devel] alpine-mini-v1.10 repositories

From: Mika Havela <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:44:31 +0100

How about adding some basic settings to '/etc/apk/repositories' for
the 'alpine-mini-1.10_rc1-x86.iso' image.
E.g. "http://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v1.10/packages/main"

Right now the 'repositories' file only holds a "/media/cdrom/apks" record.
The alpine-mini is not so useful without such record(s) so we might as
well put it there from scratch.

Any ideas?

<<mhavela>>

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:30:28 +0000

> well put it there from scratch.

I think thats a good idea. Not sure how to implement it properly
though. We probably want a dl.alpinelinux.org that redirects you to
closes mirror using geoip or similar.

-- 
Natanael Copa

---