Subject: [alpine-devel] New patch port

From: Alexandre Maumené <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:55:31 +0100

Hi,

Here is my first attempt to make a abuild. It's the shell zsh.
Please review it.

Happy new year.

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:13:09 +0100

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:55:31 +0100

Hi,

There was some whitespace fixes. Also, I don't think we should have
first time committers as maintainers so I took over maintainership of
it for now.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---