Subject: [alpine-devel] Mailing list

From: Jeff Bilyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 08:16:36 -0400

Hello,

Over the next few hours we will be migrating our lists mail server
over to a new server.  During that time, the mailing lists
@lists.alpinelinux.org will be offline.  Thank you for your
understanding,

Jeff

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Jeff Bilyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 09:29:06 -0400

> @lists.alpinelinux.org will be offline.  Thank you for your

Mailing lists are back up and running.  Archives are also being
migrated and will be fully over to the new server shortly.

-- 
Jeff

---