Subject: [alpine-devel] Editing wiki wiki.alpinelinux.org

From: Евгений 'Rush' Непомнящий <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:00:25 +0400

I dont't find editing policy and page discussion for
http://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Package_policies, so I've edit and
post it directly.

I've added kernel packager notes [1,2], which can save hours for me if
they was be here before.

I hope I've done all right, please correct me if I havn't, and how do
such things right in the future.

--
Cogito ergo sum

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:20:19 +0100

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:00:25 +0400

> such things right in the future.

looks ok. thanks!

-nc

---