For discussion of Alpine Linux development and developer support

1

[alpine-devel] [PATCH] Add two packages. One is delegate package. DeleGate is proxy server for SMTP, POP, etc. This package include runscript for starting when linux machine boot up. The other one is lua-rs232 pacakge. Lua can serial communication by this package.

Han-gil Lee
Details
Message ID
<CAA=SuevMaZXK9mt6NM=zwFbxXUxx7SXhXoihgWOpZXT5RrPQ6g@mail.gmail.com>
Sender timestamp
1344476541
DKIM signature
missing
Download raw message
Hello.

First, above all, thank you for your hard work for development AplineLinux
distribution. It's a nice and simple linux distribution.

I want to use two package in AlpineLinux. Those are DeleGate and lua-rs232.

DeleGate is a proxy server for SMTP, POP, etc... I already send mail to
DeleGate's developer I want to add it to AlpineLinux packages repository.
But he didn't answer yet. But I think that it has no problem according to
license.

Next, lua-rs232 is enabling to communication by serial cable with other
device in lua script.

Both of those package cannot download by curl so, I also attach those
source archive files by e-mail with git patch file.

Please, consider adding this package to AplineLinux repository. I will wait
your answer.

Thank again.

HANGIL LEE, Korea
Natanael Copa
Details
Message ID
<20120810081633.072a4cbc@ncopa-desktop.nor.wtbts.net>
In-Reply-To
<CAA=SuevMaZXK9mt6NM=zwFbxXUxx7SXhXoihgWOpZXT5RrPQ6g@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Sender timestamp
1344579393
DKIM signature
missing
Download raw message
On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:42:21 +0900
Han-gil Lee <hangulee@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.

Hi!

 
> First, above all, thank you for your hard work for development
> AplineLinux distribution. It's a nice and simple linux distribution.

Thanks! Glad you like it.

> I want to use two package in AlpineLinux. Those are DeleGate and
> lua-rs232.
> 
> DeleGate is a proxy server for SMTP, POP, etc... I already send mail
> to DeleGate's developer I want to add it to AlpineLinux packages
> repository. But he didn't answer yet. But I think that it has no
> problem according to license.

Where can i find information about this software and where can i find
contact information and updates and docuemtnation about how it works.

Looks like the init.d script needs some work.

> Next, lua-rs232 is enabling to communication by serial cable with
> other device in lua script.

This is on github. No real release tarballs but this package should not
be a big problem.

> Both of those package cannot download by curl so, I also attach those
> source archive files by e-mail with git patch file.

We will have to host them on dev.alpinelinux.org/archive
 
> Please, consider adding this package to AplineLinux repository. I
> will wait your answer.

Will have a look at it when I get time. Please create a ticket on
http://bugs.alpinelinux.org so I don't forget it.

Thanks!
> 
> Thank again.
> 
> HANGIL LEE, Korea



---
Unsubscribe:  alpine-devel+unsubscribe@lists.alpinelinux.org
Help:         alpine-devel+help@lists.alpinelinux.org
---