Subject: [alpine-devel] alpine 2.5 dahdi problems

From: Peter de Zoeten <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 13:46:47 +0100

Hello all,

i just upgraded my alpine system from 2.3 to 2.5. All works great! Thanks
for all effort put in for development.

I have only one problem at the moment: my analog pabx card does not work.
There seems to be a problem with the dahdi package. Looks like it has been
compiled on another kernel; this is the error i get:

 dahdi: version magic '3.6.11-grsec SMP mod_unload modversions 586 UDEREF
REFCOUNT GRSEC ' should be '3.6.11-grsec SMP mod_unload modversions 586
UDEREF REFCOUNT CONSTIFY_PLUGIN GRSEC '

Any solutions?

Regards, Peter

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 15:51:15 +0100

On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 13:46:47 +0100
Peter de Zoeten <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I have only one problem at the moment: my analog pabx card does not
> work. There seems to be a problem with the dahdi package. Looks like
> it has been compiled on another kernel; this is the error i get:
> 
>  dahdi: version magic '3.6.11-grsec SMP mod_unload modversions 586
> UDEREF REFCOUNT GRSEC ' should be '3.6.11-grsec SMP mod_unload
> modversions 586 UDEREF REFCOUNT CONSTIFY_PLUGIN GRSEC '

ugh, I know what this is. Bash needs to be there when the 3rd party
modules are built or they will break. This was fixed in v2.4 and edge
but apparently I forgot to fix it in v2.5.
 
> Any solutions?

I will try fix this next week and ship a v2.5.3 release.

Thanks!

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---