Subject: Re: [alpine-devel] ghc on x86

From: Gábor Csárdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:53:00 +0100

Sounds great! I am happy to help.

Gabor

On 16 Jun 2017 15:04, "Mitchell Tishmack" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Mostly l didn't have a need for the platform while doing my porting. It
shouldn't be too hard to add however.

I'll see what it takes to get it added, I should probably also get ghc
ported to the rest of alpines arches while I'm at it but testing will be
fun.

Cheers,
Mitch

On Jun 16, 2017, 7:26 AM -0500, Gábor Csárdi <[email-masked]>,
wrote:

Hi All,

I wonder what the reason is for not having the ghc package on x86.

I am trying to create static binaries from Haskell programs, and
Alpine Linux is a great way to do this. In fact it is the only way I
think. It would be great to have ghc on x86 as well.

Thanks,
Gabor

---
Unsubscribe: [email-masked]
Help: [email-masked]
---