Jdk17 packages from eclipse Temurin

Sigalit Eliazov <e.sigalit@gmail.com>
<CACoS5JMHNzODUagHjB_==_yDz+7fi-QX6_1+SdfzV9_0HRCWbg@mail.gmail.com>
Hello

We are using alpine 3.15 currently with OpenJDK package for java.

We would like to switch to Eclipse Temurin package since OpenJDK is
being deprecated soon.

I could not find any package in the alpine package list to support
this image: eclipse-temurin:17_35-jdk-alpine

Any advice?

Thanks

Sigalit
Simon Frankenberger <simon-alpine@fraho.eu>
<f96f2834-9edb-0e97-c4a4-35cd284c32c5@fraho.eu>
In-Reply-To
<CACoS5JMHNzODUagHjB_==_yDz+7fi-QX6_1+SdfzV9_0HRCWbg@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
Hi Sigalit,

there are currently no plans to integrate temurin in alpine aports.
I'm not aware that OpenJDK is being deprecated, can you please share
your source of information?

But I think you're speaking of docker images? The image group you
mention is not provided by alpine but adoptium, as you can see on the
dockerhub page: https://hub.docker.com/_/eclipse-temurin/
If you have any questions regarding these images please contact them.

Thanks,
Simon

On 26.10.2022 16:08, Sigalit Eliazov wrote:
> Hello
>
> We are using alpine 3.15 currently with OpenJDK package for java.
>
> We would like to switch to Eclipse Temurin package since OpenJDK is
> being deprecated soon.
>
> I could not find any package in the alpine package list to support
> this image: eclipse-temurin:17_35-jdk-alpine
>

> Any advice?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sigalit
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)