Subject: [alpine-devel] Problem with CUPS wrapper script for the pdftops filter

From: Adèlphe Rafanambinana <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:55:40 +0000

Hi there!

I still have problem with CUPS on my Alpine machine.
I installed the latest version (1.5.2) and I can install network printer
too.
However I couldn't print any page. I got the following error in printer
state: "/usr/lib/cups/filter/pdftops failed"

After spending hours on it, I found this topic in Internet:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hplip/+bug/182379
Looks like I have this problem too. Please find attached my cups_error.log
when I try to print something.
Please note the log starting on line 81. Looks like there is a problem with
CUPS wrapper script for the pdftops filter.

Anyone can help me, how can I fix that problem?
And it may be that we need to fix it in AL too.

Thank you for your help and support.
-- 
Adèlphe Rafanambinana