Subject: [alpine-devel] Donations handling

From: Florian Heigl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:38:51 +0200

Hi,

Last week I noticed that Leonardo happens to be working on a port of
targetcli and the LIO storage target to Alpine.
If I had had to try it on my own it would have been a safe road to
nervous breakdown... :)

I'd like to donate something equal to a few pizzas for this.
How can I do that?

(With FreeBSD it's not possible to donate for specific projects - you
just have to give it to the foundation, which is not "direct
feedback".
How does Alpine handle it? Am I being to complicated?)

Greetings,
Florian

-- 
the purpose of libvirt is to provide an abstraction layer hiding all
xen features added since 2006 until they were finally understood and
copied by the kvm devs.

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:48:30 +0200

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:38:51 +0200

> How does Alpine handle it? Am I being to complicated?)

Currently the only way to donate is to donate to individual developers.
I suggest that you send Leonardo a pizza directly and tell you you
appreciate his work on LIO or something.

We should probably add this to the FAQ.

Thanks!

-nc

---