Subject: [alpine-devel] [bug] in ldns and dhcpd

From: Alexandre Maumené <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:31:29 +0100

Hi,

I would like to use tools like ldns-keygen for example.
I've install all ldns-* packages but still cannot found the tools. I
think they are missing.

Another bug is in dhcpd.
It complain about missing libs like libresolv or libnss. I think the
package is missing some dependencies.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards,

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Jeff Bilyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 20:45:40 -0500

> Sorry for my bad english.

Hi Alexandre,

I've opened a ticket on bugs.alpinelinux.org for the 2 issues that you
mention (http://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/861).  I'm sorry that no
one has answered so far, hopefully this will get the ball rolling.

Jeff

---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:33:01 +0100

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:31:29 +0100

> I've install all ldns-* packages but still cannot found the tools. I

I finally had a look at this.

The ldns-tools package includes ldns-keygen. I will backport this for
v2.3.

> package is missing some dependencies.

I cannot reproduce this error. dhcpd works here.
What is the exact command you are trying to run? and maybe also the
dhcpd.conf.

And what is the exact error message.

> Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks!

---