Subject: bootstrap.sh fails

From: Carl Chave <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 20:31:45 -0500

If I should file a bug report for this type of thing instead of asking
the mailing list, please advise so I might do the right thing next
time.

I'm unable to successfully execute the bootstrap.sh script for armhf
or aarch64 on an x86_64 host.  Error info below.  I did successfully
execute abuild -r in aports/main/gcc to build the native gcc package.
Any pointers on how to troubleshoot and correct this?

 rts/a-dispat.o rts/a-dynpri.o rts/a-interr.o rts/a-intnam.o
rts/a-reatim.o rts/a-retide.o rts/a-rttiev.o rts/a-synbar.o
rts/a-sytaco.o rts/a-tasatt.o rts/a-taside.o rts/a-taster.o
rts/g-boubuf.o rts/g-boumai.o rts/g-semaph.o rts/g-signal.o
rts/g-tastus.o rts/g-thread.o rts/s-inmaop.o rts/s-interr.o
rts/s-intman.o rts/s-mudido.o rts/s-osinte.o rts/s-proinf.o
rts/s-solita.o rts/s-stusta.o rts/s-taenca.o rts/s-taprob.o
rts/s-taprop.o rts/s-tarest.o rts/s-tasdeb.o rts/s-tasinf.o
rts/s-tasini.o rts/s-taskin.o rts/s-taspri.o rts/s-tasque.o
rts/s-tasres.o rts/s-tasren.o rts/s-tassta.o rts/s-tasuti.o
rts/s-taasde.o rts/s-tadeca.o rts/s-tadert.o rts/s-tataastt.o
rts/s-tpinop.o rts/s-tpoben.o rts/s-tpobop.o rts/s-tposen.o
rts/thread.o rts/s-linux.o
/usr/armv6-alpine-linux-musleabihf/bin/ranlib rts/libgnarl.a
/usr/armv6-alpine-linux-musleabihf/bin/ar rc rts/libgmem.a \
      rts/memtrack.o
/usr/armv6-alpine-linux-musleabihf/bin/ranlib rts/libgmem.a
chmod a-wx rts/*.ali
touch ../stamp-gnatlib-rts
make[5]: Leaving directory
'/home/sodface/alpine/aports/main/gcc/src/build-cross-final/gcc/ada'
mv -f libgna*.so rts
mv -f libgnat_pic.a rts
mv -f libgnarl_pic.a rts
make[4]: Leaving directory
'/home/sodface/alpine/aports/main/gcc/src/build-cross-final/gcc/ada'
make[3]: Leaving directory
'/home/sodface/alpine/aports/main/gcc/src/build-cross-final/gcc/ada'
rm -rf adainclude
rm -rf adalib
ln -s ../.././gcc/ada/rts adainclude
ln -s ../.././gcc/ada/rts adalib
true  DO=all multi-do # make
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/home/sodface/alpine/aports/main/gcc/src/build-cross-final/armv6-alpine-linux-musleabihf/libada'
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/home/sodface/alpine/aports/main/gcc/src/build-cross-final'
make: *** [Makefile:953: all] Error 2
>>> ERROR: gcc-armhf: build failed
>>> gcc-armhf: Uninstalling dependencies...
(1/10) Purging .makedepends-gcc-armhf (20200103.200401)
(2/10) Purging binutils-armhf (2.33.1-r0)
(3/10) Purging paxmark (0.12-r0)
(4/10) Purging texinfo (6.7-r0)
(5/10) Purging gawk (5.0.1-r0)
(6/10) Purging zip (3.0-r7)
(7/10) Purging unzip (6.0-r4)
(8/10) Purging mpfr-dev (4.0.2-r1)
(9/10) Purging mpc1-dev (1.1.0-r1)
(10/10) Purging isl-dev (0.18-r0)
Executing busybox-1.31.1-r8.trigger
OK: 2124 MiB in 360 packages
(1/3) Purging .hostdepends-gcc-armhf (20200103.200403)
(2/3) Purging musl-dev (1.1.24-r0)
(3/3) Purging musl (1.1.24-r0)
OK: 0 MiB in 0 packages