Subject: Rpi 3.11.0 Release Missing Files

From: Carl Chave <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 09:17:08 -0500

Apologies if this is a repeat, "Mailer" is pointing out all the rookie
mistakes I'm making sending emails so I'm not sure if this ever made
it to the list.

I was not able to get 3.11.0 aarch64 or armv7 to boot on my Raspberry
Pi 4, just hangs on rainbow screen.

The final release tar.gz does not contain an overlays directory or any
.dtb files in the root.  I pulled them from the RC4 archive and added
them to the final release file set and then the pi would boot.

---

From: Rasmus Thomsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 14:19:56 +0000

Hello,

See https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/aports/issues/11056

It's probably best to check over on Gitlab for existing bugs :)

Regards,

Rasmus

---

From: Carl Chave <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 11:42:23 -0500

> It's probably best to check over on Gitlab for existing bugs :)

Indeed, thanks!

Carl