Subject: [alpine-devel] New mirror

From: Jeff Bilyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:36:24 -0400

Hello all,

Grimeton on #alpine-linux setup a new mirror accessible over both ipv4
and ipv6.  It's been registered in DNS as dl-5.a.o with both A and
AAAA records, however I didn't add it to MIRRORS.txt or rebuild
alpine-mirrors package.  Nangel or ncopa - any objections to adding
it?

Jeff

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Nathan Angelacos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 17:36:37 -0700

> alpine-mirrors package.  Nangel or ncopa - any objections to adding
nope

---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 13:14:16 +0200

On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:36:24 -0400

> alpine-mirrors package.  Nangel or ncopa - any objections to adding

No. Please go ahead.

Thanks!

-nc

---