Subject: [alpine-devel] Bugs and www outage

From: Jeff Bilyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:32:24 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Due to a MySQL issue, both bugs.a.o and www.a.o are down at the
moment.  We're working to get it back up and running as soon as
possible.  Sorry for any inconvenience that this causes...

Jeff

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Jeff Bilyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:24:46 -0500

> possible.  Sorry for any inconvenience that this causes...

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in the notification, but all bugs.a.o and www.a.o
services were restored as of this morning.  Steps are being taken to
insure better uptime (and recoverability) for the MySQL DB that feeds
those boxes.

Jeff

---

---

From: Florian Heigl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 00:04:06 +0100

Hi Jeff,,

> insure better uptime (and recoverability) for the MySQL DB that feeds

thanks for fixing it!

---