Subject: [alpine-devel] nl.alpinelinux.org (www, nl, bugs) outage

From: Jeff Bilyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:55:31 -0500

Hello,

The upstream provider feeding nl.alpinelinux.org (which hosts www, nl,
and bugs) is experiencing a service outage.  No word yet on a time to
repair.  We'll let you know as soon as we know more.  Apologies for
any inconvenience this causes.

Jeff

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Jeff Bilyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:50:49 -0500

> any inconvenience this causes.

Hi,

Connectivity is back to nl.alpinelinux.org, www.alpinelinux.org and
bugs.alpinelinux.org, sorry again for any inconvenience this downtime
caused.

Jeff

---