Subject: [alpine-devel] LLVM is outdated

From: Alba Pompeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 12:36:00 -0200

Could someone please update LLVM to 3.7.1?
Alpine is currently on version 3.6.2 and I can't use some packages
because of that.

Thanks a lot.

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---

---

From: Alba Pompeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 10:40:15 -0200

I tried a simple update by changing the pkgver to 3.7.1 and getting
the new hashes right, but it didn't work. Maybe it needs a rebase? Can
someone please look at this?

Thanks.

Ciao.

---

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:05:15 +0100

I looked at it beofer 3.3 release but realized it requires some work to
rebase the patches. Maybe ping the person listed as maintainer?

-nc

On Tue, 2 Feb 2016 10:40:15 -0200

---

---

From: Alba Pompeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 15:16:14 -0200

In this email I CC Mr. Tilley, the maintainer of LLVM on alpine.
Can you help us?

---