Subject: [alpine-devel] New mirror for alpine linux

From: Marco Galicia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 22:15:07 -0600

Hi, alpine devs i have setted up a new mirror in Mexico, The address is
here:

http://alpine.jellyfish.lol
rsync://alpine.jellyfish.lol/alpine

Is there any possibility to add it to the official mirrors, please.

Thanks.

-- 

*Por favor, evite enviarme documentos adjuntos en formato Word Excel o
PowerPoint.Como alternativa puede enviarme documentos en formato odt, odx u
ods, además de documentos en formato pdfSi realmente es necesario enviarme
un documento en formato Word, por favor utilize el formato .doc en lugar de
.docx Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
<http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>http://es.libreoffice.org/
<http://es.libreoffice.org/>http://getgnulinux.org/es
<http://getgnulinux.org/es>*

---

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 08:31:38 +0100

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 22:15:07 -0600

> Is there any possibility to add it to the official mirrors, please.

Nice!

How much bandwith does it have? How often is it synced?

-nc

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---