Unsubscribe

Jonathan Aquilina <jaquilina@eagleeyet.net>
<GV2PR08MB85092370AF873E702655546CA0F9A@GV2PR08MB8509.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>
How can I unsubscribe from this list please. Also please ensure you have a footer in the list emails so a user can easily unsubscribe themselves.

Regards,
Jonathan
<CVNEALDYUDDT.1G61G60O5CWI9@cq14>
In-Reply-To
<GV2PR08MB85092370AF873E702655546CA0F9A@GV2PR08MB8509.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> (view parent)
On Wed Sep 20, 2023 at 2:32 AM UTC, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> How can I unsubscribe from this list please.

if you look at the email headers of an email in the list you can see

most gui clients show this under some drop down menu after parsing the header,
but all you have to do is email that.

somebody already told you this the last time you asked.

> Also please ensure you have a footer in the list emails so a user can easily
> unsubscribe themselves.

adding footers to mailing lists modifies the email contents and breaks signature
verification, only terrible mailing lists modify footers/subjects.

> Regards,
> Jonathan
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)