I'm about to package WireGuard for Alpine Linux.
My work-in-progress is currently in my github repo.
The current state is:
- wireguard.ko is built for grsec and subpackaged to 'wireguard-kmod'
- management tools are subpackaged to 'wireguard-tools'
- package 'wireguard' is empty but depends on the other two
- a wireguard-doc package is also availabe
Arising questions are:
- is there a recommended way for packaging kernel modules esp. how to
handle the different kernel flavors.
e. g. sch-cake or drbd9 are only available for grsec
- is it correct to build the purely virtual package 'wireguard' like
abuild complains about its architecture.
Any other feedback, ideas, pull requests are welcome, too :-)