Subject: RE: Notifications about build errors

From: "Jean-Louis Fuchs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 21:48:41 +0000

Hi Kevin

> I believe you are asking a question about notifications from the
> builders, but are trying to solve a separate issue, namely, getting
> feedback about your changes you want to submit.
> 
> We have a CI system hosted on our gitlab instace on
> https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org. You can submit merge requests there and
> it will test the APKBUILD on all the arches we support (with the
> exception of armhf).

Actually, I don't. I use https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org. Sometimes my packages
fail in the builders because Alpine Linux has changed. Usually, someone of
the core team fixes these problems. But I think it is my responsibility to
fix such issues.

I plan to fetch and grep the logs from the builders, but maybe there is a
better option.

Best,
   Jean-Louis