Subject: [alpine-devel] ld error where go build in V3.7

From: "Dean" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 21:52:47 +0800

In alpine linux V3.7, I can not use go  build binary.

info: 
/srv/src # cat a.go 
package main

import "fmt"

func main() {
	fmt.Println("vim-go")
}
/srv/src # go run a.go 
# command-line-arguments
/usr/lib/go/pkg/tool/linux_amd64/link: running gcc failed: exit status 1
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/6.4.0/../../../../x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/bin/ld: cannot find Scrt1.o: No such file or directory
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/6.4.0/../../../../x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/bin/ld: cannot find crti.o: No such file or directory
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/6.4.0/../../../../x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthread
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/6.4.0/../../../../x86_64-alpine-linux-musl/bin/ld: cannot find -lssp_nonshared
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Dean