Subject: [alpine-devel] [PATCH] testing/iasl: optimizing ASL compiler/disassembler

From: Roger Pau Monne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:11:37 +0100

iasl compiles ASL (ACPI Source Language) into AML (ACPI Machine
Language). This AML is suitable for inclusion as a DSDT in system
firmware. It also can disassemble AML, for debugging purposes.
---
 testing/iasl/APKBUILD |   32 ++++++++++++++
 testing/iasl/COPYING  |  113 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 145 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 testing/iasl/APKBUILD
 create mode 100644 testing/iasl/COPYING

diff --git a/testing/iasl/APKBUILD b/testing/iasl/APKBUILD
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..65a0985
--- /dev/null
+++ b/testing/iasl/APKBUILD
@@ -0,0 +1,32 @@
+# Contributor: Roger Pau Monne <[email-masked]>
+# Maintainer:
+pkgname=iasl
+pkgver=20111123
+pkgrel=0
+pkgdesc="ACPI ASL compiler"
+url="http://www.acpica.org/"
+arch="x86 x86_64"
+license="custom"
+depends=""
+depends_dev="flex bison"
+makedepends="$depends_dev"
+install=""
+subpackages="$pkgname-doc"
+source="http://www.acpica.org/download/acpica-unix-$pkgver.tar.gz
+	COPYING"
+
+_builddir="$srcdir"/acpica-unix-$pkgver
+
+build() {
+	cd "$_builddir"
+	make -j1 -C compiler || return 1
+}
+
+package() {
+	cd "$_builddir"
+	install -Dm755 compiler/$pkgname "$pkgdir"/usr/bin/$pkgname
+	install -Dm644 "$srcdir"/COPYING "$pkgdir"/usr/share/licenses/acpica/COPYING
+}
+
+md5sums="433470ddbdf8eab5e9c22e8f0e8836ff  acpica-unix-20111123.tar.gz
+7af813a48b9d1ce988aa72655f0fa61f  COPYING"
diff --git a/testing/iasl/COPYING b/testing/iasl/COPYING
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..20ce295
--- /dev/null
+++ b/testing/iasl/COPYING
@@ -0,0 +1,113 @@
+IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE COPYING, INSTALLING OR USING.
+Do not use or load this software and any associated materials 
+(collectively, the "Software") until you have carefully read the 
+following terms and conditions. By loading or using the Software, you 
+agree to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not wish to so agree, 
+do not install or use the Software. 
+
+1. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
+Some or all of this work - Copyright © 1999-2011, Intel Corp. All 
+rights reserved. 
+
+2. LICENSE
+
+2.1. This is your license from Intel Corp. under its intellectual 
+property rights. You may have additional license terms from the party 
+that provided you this software, covering your right to use that 
+party's intellectual property rights. 
+
+2.2. Intel grants, free of charge, to any person ("Licensee") 
+obtaining a copy of the source code appearing in this file ("Covered 
+Code") an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license under Intel's 
+copyrights in the base code distributed originally by Intel ("Original 
+Intel Code") to copy, make derivatives, distribute, use and display 
+any portion of the Covered Code in any form, with the right to 
+sublicense such rights; and 
+
+2.3. Intel grants Licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable patent 
+license (with the right to sublicense), under only those claims of 
+Intel patents that are infringed by the Original Intel Code, to make, 
+use, sell, offer to sell, and import the Covered Code and derivative 
+works thereof solely to the minimum extent necessary to exercise the 
+above copyright license, and in no event shall the patent license 
+extend to any additions to or modifications of the Original Intel 
+Code. No other license or right is granted directly or by implication, 
+estoppel or otherwise; The above copyright and patent license is 
+granted only if the following conditions are met: 
+
+3. CONDITIONS
+
+3.1. Redistribution of Source with Rights to Further Distribute 
+Source. Redistribution of source code of any substantial portion of 
+the Covered Code or modification with rights to further distribute 
+source must include the above Copyright Notice, the above License, 
+this list of Conditions, and the following Disclaimer and Export 
+Compliance provision. In addition, Licensee must cause all Covered 
+Code to which Licensee contributes to contain a file documenting the 
+changes Licensee made to create that Covered Code and the date of any 
+change. Licensee must include in that file the documentation of any 
+changes made by any predecessor Licensee. Licensee must include a 
+prominent statement that the modification is derived, directly or 
+indirectly, from Original Intel Code. 
+
+3.2. Redistribution of Source with no Rights to Further Distribute 
+Source. Redistribution of source code of any substantial portion of 
+the Covered Code or modification without rights to further distribute 
+source must include the following Disclaimer and Export Compliance 
+provision in the documentation and/or other materials provided with 
+distribution. In addition, Licensee may not authorize further 
+sublicense of source of any portion of the Covered Code, and must 
+include terms to the effect that the license from Licensee to its 
+licensee is limited to the intellectual property embodied in the 
+software Licensee provides to its licensee, and not to intellectual 
+property embodied in modifications its licensee may make. 
+
+3.3. Redistribution of Executable. Redistribution in executable form 
+of any substantial portion of the Covered Code or modification must 
+reproduce the above Copyright Notice, and the following Disclaimer and 
+Export Compliance provision in the documentation and/or other 
+materials provided with the distribution. 
+
+3.4. Intel retains all right, title, and interest in and to the 
+Original Intel Code. 
+
+3.5. Neither the name Intel nor any other trademark owned or 
+controlled by Intel shall be used in advertising or otherwise to 
+promote the sale, use or other dealings in products derived from or 
+relating to the Covered Code without prior written authorization from 
+Intel. 
+
+4. DISCLAIMER AND EXPORT COMPLIANCE
+
+4.1. INTEL MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING ANY SOFTWARE 
+PROVIDED HERE. ANY SOFTWARE ORIGINATING FROM INTEL OR DERIVED FROM 
+INTEL SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND INTEL WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY 
+SUPPORT, ASSISTANCE, INSTALLATION, TRAINING OR OTHER SERVICES. INTEL 
+WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS OR EXTENSIONS. INTEL 
+SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, 
+NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
+
+4.2. IN NO EVENT SHALL INTEL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO LICENSEE, ITS 
+LICENSEES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, 
+LOSS OF USE OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, 
+OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF 
+THIS AGREEMENT, UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND 
+IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER INTEL HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF 
+SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE 
+FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
+
+4.3. Licensee shall not export, either directly or indirectly, any of 
+this software or system incorporating such software without first 
+obtaining any required license or other approval from the U. S. 
+Department of Commerce or any other agency or department of the United 
+States Government. In the event Licensee exports any such software 
+from the United States or re-exports any such software from a foreign 
+destination, Licensee shall ensure that the distribution and 
+export/re-export of the software is in compliance with all laws, 
+regulations, orders, or other restrictions of the U.S. Export 
+Administration Regulations. Licensee agrees that neither it nor any of 
+its subsidiaries will export/re-export any technical data, process, 
+software, or service, directly or indirectly, to any country for which 
+the United States government or any agency thereof requires an export 
+license, other governmental approval, or letter of assurance, without 
+first obtaining such license, approval or letter.
-- 
1.7.7.1

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---