Subject: [alpine-devel] [PATCH] main/kamailio: update to 4.0.2 release

From: Nathan Angelacos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:27:44 +0000

deleted:    kamailio-3.2-backslash.patch
	new file:   kamailio-4.0-backslash.patch
	modified:   APKBUILD
---
 main/kamailio/kamailio-3.2-backslash.patch | 39 ------------------------
 main/kamailio/kamailio-4.0-backslash.patch | 49 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 main/kamailio/kamailio-3.2-backslash.patch
 create mode 100644 main/kamailio/kamailio-4.0-backslash.patch

diff --git a/main/kamailio/kamailio-3.2-backslash.patch b/main/kamailio/kamailio-3.2-backslash.patch
deleted file mode 100644
index 8f7a73a..0000000
--- a/main/kamailio/kamailio-3.2-backslash.patch
+++ /dev/null
@@ -1,39 +0,0 @@
---- a/utils/kamctl/kamdbctl.base
-+++ b/utils/kamctl/kamdbctl.base
-@@ -32,14 +32,14 @@
- 
- # Used by dbtext and db_berkeley to define tables to be created, used by
- # postgres to do the grants
--STANDARD_TABLES=${STANDARD_TABLES:-version acc dbaliases domain domain_attrs grp
--		uri speed_dial lcr_gw lcr_rule lcr_rule_target pdt subscriber
--		location re_grp trusted address missed_calls usr_preferences
-+STANDARD_TABLES=${STANDARD_TABLES:-version acc dbaliases domain domain_attrs grp \
-+		uri speed_dial lcr_gw lcr_rule lcr_rule_target pdt subscriber \
-+		location re_grp trusted address missed_calls usr_preferences \
- 		aliases silo dialog dialog_vars dispatcher dialplan}
--EXTRA_TABLES=${EXTRA_TABLES:-imc_members imc_rooms cpl sip_trace domainpolicy
--		carrierroute carrier_name domain_name carrierfailureroute userblacklist
-+EXTRA_TABLES=${EXTRA_TABLES:-imc_members imc_rooms cpl sip_trace domainpolicy \
-+		carrierroute carrier_name domain_name carrierfailureroute userblacklist \
- 		globalblacklist htable purplemap uacreg pl_pipes mtree mtrees}
--PRESENCE_TABLES=${PRESENCE_TABLES:-presentity active_watchers watchers xcap 
-+PRESENCE_TABLES=${PRESENCE_TABLES:-presentity active_watchers watchers xcap \
- 		pua rls_presentity rls_watchers}
- 
- # SQL definitions
-@@ -62,11 +62,11 @@
- SED=${SED:-sed}
- 
- # define what modules should be installed
--STANDARD_MODULES=${STANDARD_MODULES:-standard acc lcr domain group permissions
--				     registrar usrloc msilo alias_db uri_db
--				     speeddial avpops auth_db pdt dialog dispatcher
-+STANDARD_MODULES=${STANDARD_MODULES:-standard acc lcr domain group permissions \
-+				     registrar usrloc msilo alias_db uri_db \
-+				     speeddial avpops auth_db pdt dialog dispatcher \
- 				     dialplan}
--EXTRA_MODULES=${EXTRA_MODULES:-imc cpl siptrace domainpolicy carrierroute
-+EXTRA_MODULES=${EXTRA_MODULES:-imc cpl siptrace domainpolicy carrierroute \
-     userblacklist htable purple uac pipelimit mtree}
- 
- ############################################################
diff --git a/main/kamailio/kamailio-4.0-backslash.patch b/main/kamailio/kamailio-4.0-backslash.patch
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..c64478d
--- /dev/null
+++ b/main/kamailio/kamailio-4.0-backslash.patch
@@ -0,0 +1,49 @@
+--- a/utils/kamctl/kamdbctl.base
++++ b/utils/kamctl/kamdbctl.base
+@@ -33,17 +33,17 @@ INSTALL_DBUID_TABLES=${INSTALL_DBUID_TABLES:-ask}
+ 
+ # Used by dbtext and db_berkeley to define tables to be created, used by
+ # postgres to do the grants
+-STANDARD_TABLES=${STANDARD_TABLES:-version acc dbaliases domain domain_attrs
+-		grp uri speed_dial lcr_gw lcr_rule lcr_rule_target pdt subscriber
+-		location location_attrs re_grp trusted address missed_calls
++STANDARD_TABLES=${STANDARD_TABLES:-version acc dbaliases domain domain_attrs \
++		grp uri speed_dial lcr_gw lcr_rule lcr_rule_target pdt subscriber \
++		location location_attrs re_grp trusted address missed_calls \
+ 		usr_preferences aliases silo dialog dialog_vars dispatcher dialplan}
+-EXTRA_TABLES=${EXTRA_TABLES:-imc_members imc_rooms cpl sip_trace domainpolicy
+-		carrierroute carrier_name domain_name carrierfailureroute userblacklist
+-		globalblacklist htable purplemap uacreg pl_pipes mtree mtrees
++EXTRA_TABLES=${EXTRA_TABLES:-imc_members imc_rooms cpl sip_trace domainpolicy \
++		carrierroute carrier_name domain_name carrierfailureroute userblacklist \
++		globalblacklist htable purplemap uacreg pl_pipes mtree mtrees \
+ 		sca_subscriptions}
+-PRESENCE_TABLES=${PRESENCE_TABLES:-presentity active_watchers watchers xcap 
++PRESENCE_TABLES=${PRESENCE_TABLES:-presentity active_watchers watchers xcap \
+ 		pua rls_presentity rls_watchers}
+-DBUID_TABLES=${UID_TABLES:-uid_credentials uid_domain uid_domain_attrs
++DBUID_TABLES=${UID_TABLES:-uid_credentials uid_domain uid_domain_attrs \
+ 		uid_global_attrs uid_uri uid_uri_attrs uid_user_attrs}
+ 
+ # SQL definitions
+@@ -73,16 +73,16 @@ GREP=${GREP:-grep}
+ SED=${SED:-sed}
+ 
+ # define what modules should be installed
+-STANDARD_MODULES=${STANDARD_MODULES:-standard acc lcr domain group
+-		permissions registrar usrloc msilo alias_db uri_db speeddial
++STANDARD_MODULES=${STANDARD_MODULES:-standard acc lcr domain group \
++		permissions registrar usrloc msilo alias_db uri_db speeddial \
+ 		avpops auth_db pdt dialog dispatcher dialplan}
+ 
+ PRESENCE_MODULES=${PRESENCE_MODULES:-presence rls}
+ 
+-EXTRA_MODULES=${EXTRA_MODULES:-imc cpl siptrace domainpolicy carrierroute
++EXTRA_MODULES=${EXTRA_MODULES:-imc cpl siptrace domainpolicy carrierroute \
+ 		userblacklist htable purple uac pipelimit mtree sca}
+ 
+-DBUID_MODULES=${UID_MODULES:-uid_auth_db uid_avp_db uid_domain uid_gflags
++DBUID_MODULES=${UID_MODULES:-uid_auth_db uid_avp_db uid_domain uid_gflags \
+ 		uid_uri_db}
+ 
+ ############################################################
-- 
1.8.2.3

---
Unsubscribe:  [email-masked]
Help:         [email-masked]
---