Subject: build64-edge died

From: Natanael Copa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:17:09 +0200

Hi,

The build64-edge died. It was hosted by nenolod.

Seems like nenolod is not interested in hosting it anymore so we need a
new place to set it up. We are thankful for the time he has hosted it.

I could set it up on build.alpinelinux.org together with the other
build servers (build-1-10, build-2-0, build-2-1, build-2-2, build-2-3,
build-2-4, build-edge, build64-2-2, build64-2-3, build64-2-4 + some
developer build boxes and git.a.o) but this is starting to run out of
disk space (82% used)

Option 1: we clean up build.alpinelinux.org and set build64-edge up
there.
Option 2: we find some other place to host it

The build host requires x86_64 hardware and some CPU power.
Preferable something better than Dual core.

Other ideas?

Unless someone have anything better to come with I'll continue with
option 1.

-nc