Subject: Re: Your subscription request

From: "Drew DeVault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 03:06:38 -0400

Hey Tuan, you're subscribed to the mailing list and emails seem to be
being accepted by your mail server:

Sep 11 19:58:48 smtp mail.info postfix/smtp[40260]: 83A47782C6D:
to=<[email-masked]>,
relay=mx0a-001b2d01.pphosted.com[148.163.156.1]:25, delay=3.3,
delays=0.05/0/2.1/1.1, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 2uy7gqg3hf-1
Message accepted for delivery)

You should consult your postmaster for more assistance.

---

From: Tuan Hoang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 09:49:11 +0200

> You should consult your postmaster for more assistance.

Hi Drew,

I agree that I have received messages from Alpine lists in general, it's
just alpine-devel that I'm having problems with.

For example, I didn't receive this email on alpine-devel:
https://lists.alpinelinux.org/~alpine/devel/%3CCA+A6k6ef-T%3DA4%3D2j7OwxG8F4C7OUguP1d4pn84V9wNkRx33qwg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

with Message-ID of :
CA+A6k6ef-T=A4=[email-masked]

But this one from alpine-user I received:
https://lists.alpinelinux.org/~alpine/users/%3C3FF31619-6191-4FE4-BA8B-A89439F59C97%40gmail.com%3E

with Message-ID of :
[email-masked]

In the mean time, I'm disabling my filter to see if I PEBKAC or something.

Thanks,

---

From: "Drew DeVault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:52:04 -0400

I've checked the email you mentioned, and it seems to have been
delivered successfully. The problem is likely on your end.

---

From: Tuan Hoang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 09:34:16 +0200

> delivered successfully. The problem is likely on your end.

Thanks a lot for your effort. I will check again.